Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Word of Warcraft story

It all started in November, 2007. I got a trial from the boyfriend I had then.
Since I had already tried a Blood Elf Mage on his account, I badly wanted one, but, alas, since it was trial only, I had to satisfy with a Night Elf Hunter. I named her Ringosan. I played with her for some months, but never got her past lvl 40. I hated her look. Yes, I don't like Night Elves.
I later made a Draenei Paladin named Ringochan on the same server, Shattered Hand. She's around lvl 14 now, since the boyfriend I had plays on that server, and , well, he dumped me. x'D I also have a Death Knight named Luiri there. She's a Draenei as well. Yes, I LOVE Draenei.

Anywho, I later played Horde, cause, well, they have more interesting races and story. ^_^
My first one was a Blood Elf Huntress named Ringosan, and the server was Ravencrest.
We then switched server, and I got a bit pissed, I was around 65, and this was before WOTLK.
Changed to Moonglade, started myself a new Blood Elf Huntress there, named her Rïngo.
Later changed server to Steamweedle Cartel, taking my Rïngo with me.

A few months later, we decided to change again, since I love RP and he loved PvP, so we ended up at Defias Brotherhood, which is where I currently reside.
I love that server to bits, and especially after two of my best IRL friends transferred there for my sake. <3 style="font-weight: bold;">Luinias - Blood Elf Paladin, Chisana - Blood Elf Huntress, Alacritas - Tauren Druid.

I miss my Undead Warlock, Zirlica. She's at Moonglade, I think I will transfer her to Defias Brotherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment