Monday, June 21, 2010

Guess Who's Back

That's right: me! :D
Much is going on now, hehe.
I got a job, but I didn't like it, it was too much pressure, so I quit. ^^;

I am moving at the beginning of July. I am gonna move with two friends to a 3 room apartment. ^^

I am gonna gonna work at KamiCon this year, as a functionanry, sitting in the entrance. I might get to work as a salesperson, I hope so, so I can earn me some money! :D

Midsummer is coming up as well, I am gonna celebrate it with a couple of friends, we're gonna barbeqque. :D Also, I am bringing a date, hihi.~~ Let's see how that works out, wish me luck. ;P

As usual, I play WoW. x'D For those of you that wonder, I play Horde on Defias Brotherhood, EU =) It's an RP server, it has some guild that RP. The community is okay, just watch out for the guild Goons. They ruin every event they can get their hands on.
I've made two new characters
Salaya - Orc Shaman. Unlike most people, I like Female Orcs.
Photobucket

Nalarianl - Blood Elf Rogue. My lil gay leather man. ^^
Photobucket

Also, I am 21 now! :D I had a good birthday with my family. ^_^

I applied for a school as well, I hope I get accepted.

I was at a modelohotoshoot, here's a pic from there. ^_^


More can be found at my facebook, but only if you're my friend there. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment