Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oh hai thur

I am sorry I haven't updated in so long. X'D
I've been very busy with life. :'3 Much is going on.

Well, first off, I was at a lil con in Karlstad not too long ago where I made a bunch of new friends. <3
I also sold stuff, I made a pretty decent amount of money, tho, some of my items were delayed due to the Iceland issue.

Second, I was kinda dumped by the guy I was dating. He choosed his fuckbuddie that lives with him. Still, I don't get it. She's the one that has been lying and shit like that, but oh well, his loss.
She's also fat, ugly, manipulative, skanky, false and sleeps around with every guy she sees.
Psh, she's a whore, for short. *shoots her with a gun*

Anywho, I've started playing on my other WoW account as well. <3
Darn, I've missed my Lui so much, I am happy to have her back, nyu. <3
I also got back all the items and the money the hacker stole from me.
Thanks, Blizzard.

Here's a lil screen of Violet Hold, where we are facing the big corehound. I have my Core Hound Pup out, hehe. ^^ He has a mad daddy x3

No comments:

Post a Comment